Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All about me........

As seen on Melissa's blog. Answer the questions and type your answer into Google images search. Post a photo from the first results page.

Age you will be on your next birthday



Place you would like to visit




One of your favourite places




Your favourite object




Your favourite food




Your favourite animal



Your favourite colour




Name of a past pet



Where you live




1st grade teacher's last name




Middle name - I got some really raunchy pics with this one!!!




Bad habit of yours




Favourite flower




Favourite holiday

4 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I did it too.

Anonymous said...

Is that Pickle's Photo. She is gorgeous. Did I tell I am Mummy to 5 cats now.

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic the ideas you can pick up from blogs. Your favourite object Alison, is the same as my last car - it was red too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along, Alison! :-) I had a great time seeing your photos.