Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thanks!

Thank you Jennifer & Cindy for your help with my sidebar. I played around with it quite a bit & finally found the various places to centre my pics. HOWEVER, I've had a major discovery!! Instead of adding each pic as a separate page element & then centering all the stuff etc & repeating ad nauseam, I can add ALL my previous sidebar stuff from my old template using a HTML page element. Well, that was easy! Add a HTML thingie, copy & paste my bits into it & then all I have left to do is centre the title. Goodie!! I'm one happy camper.

So onto the real reason for my post. My good friend, Cathy has started a blog. Please go & welcome her to blog land. I've had to drag her into this underworld of sin LOL and she's doing great so far! Here's a link to help you all find it: linky link.

7 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got it sorted out, Alison - Jennifer and Cindy were quicker than me :) I was going to suggest adding the HTML/Javascript page element and dumping all your code in there (that's what I do) but clever lady that you are you worked it out :) I like your new blog look too, btw.

How's AOH going? I picked mine up last weekend and I'm on the last band which I'm hoping to finish up today. Then it's just the whitework bands - yay!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look, Alison. It looks great with the butterflies and purple.

There's just one little thing though. It's decidedly wonky in Firefox. The top of the sidebar is sitting level with the bottom of the message bit. It's not like this in IE 7.

Anonymous said...

Nice work! And I have to say that having people help you out can be tremendously useful, but sometimes doing it yourself and just playing around with things can help you make some really cool discoveries.

Anonymous said...

So glad you've got yourself sorted out Alison, it looks great. Anyone have tips on how to show your blog title? Most of mine's hiding underneath the blogger bar.

Anonymous said...

You are such a funny friend! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, Alison - it is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

like your new look Alison :)