Finally...my partner in the ABC exchange, Cheryl, has received the parcel I sent. I was starting to get a little worried but all is well....she was on holidays & has been ill. So now I can share some pics. I stitched 4 parts for this exchange. All four parts were in the JCS Christmas ornament edition over various years. I'd always wanted to stitch the little alphabet pinkeep so this was my chance. I just didn't realise how tiny it was! To go with it, I stitched a fob, scissor sheath & needlecase. The finishing was quite easy and surprisingly fast. Here are the pics.
Now, for some close-ups. This is the front of the fob.
And here is the back 
The front of the needlecase
The inside of the needlecase

The scissor sheath
The back of the scissor sheath

And finally, the tiny tiny pinkeep which I wanted to keep! Oh & it's my first ever pinkeep too!!

I'll be back tomorrow with some updated pics of my stitching plus a full account of my week on Norfolk.





8 readers had something to say:
Stunning... wow!!! That needlecase is so sweet!!
Lovely work, Alison. The pinkeep is adorable - congratulations on your first finish!
The set of smalls is gorgeous, looking forward to seeing your holiday snaps.
These are really cute! Well done
What a beautiful set, Cheryl is very lucky to receive it. Congrats on the finishes and yes that little pinkeep is just precious. Happy Stitching, CJ
Beautiful exchange!
And i love everything so much! Been showing it off to people that visit my house. Thanks once again :)
Oh what a beautiful set! A great exchange :)
Post a Comment