Just thought I'd post a pic of these Christmas cards I've been making with my new toy. I got a bunch of stickers, matching striped paper & matching cardstock and I've been churning them out! Great fun. :) I haven't used the toy on all of them as there's been a bit of a learning curve but I'm getting there. I can see a lot of use out of it in my future!
Oh, just ignore those little black dots...they're magnets holding the cards down for the pic!


5 readers had something to say:
Perfect cards!
Really interesting and cute!
Gorgeous Alison!! Very professional!!
They look great Alison, have fun!
What a cute toy! I might have to get myself one! Great work with the cards, Alison!
Hi Alison, I live in Wollongong and would love to hear more about your stitching 'get together' with other cross stitchers, how wonderful. I would love to hear more about the Shepherds Bush retreat too. To attend one would be my dream come true.
Post a Comment