So much for finishing those few items today. It's been a dead loss as I forgot I had to take DD to the dentist. Anyway, instead I'll share with you a pic of our tree. I'm only showing you this because Cathy UT said my tree must be full. Well, it isn't! Don't tell anyone, but it's only decorated at the front! LOL. Such a waste to put stuff at the back where no one will see it. So as you can tell, there's plenty more room for more stitched ornaments. Without further ado......
These are my favourite newest decorations:
They're snow globes (& yes, they do have snow in them) with our names on them. I got them in a little gift shop in Bandon, OR on my last trip. This is the third set of ornaments with our names on. The first set are little snow angels that cost $1 each and came from Gardner Village in Utah. The second set are sleds which I got at Michael's on the last trip too.Finally, here is a cross-stitch finish for you all. It's the Lizzie Kate 2007 Christmas kit that I mentioned yesterday. I was all ready to post a pic on Friday when I realised I hadn't stitched the border! What a goose!! Anyway, I finished it up this morning and just need to work out what to do with it now.


4 readers had something to say:
Congrats on the finish Alison!! Looks great! Love your tree too!
I love that piece, Alison!
Your tree is lovely, and I totally agree with you about putting the ornaments on the front of the tree, although I have too many ornaments for my tiny tree, so they go on all sides.
Merry Christmas Alison! Love your tree, and of course the backside doesn't have to be dressed! Leave its butt hanging out! Love your HoHoHo...Enjoy the coming days with your family!
Nice work there Ms Alison, love your tree and Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment