Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ornament for HoE blog

As my partner has now received the ornament I sent her (although who would know cos there has been no post or pic on the HoE blog....I have a whole rant on this subject but that will keep), I can now show a pic of it. I had this Just Nan Whimzi frame & wanted to stitch something to put in it so searched my JCS ornament mags for such an animal. This is it.

Be Merry
Designer: My Mark
Fabric: 32ct Antique Mocha linen
Threads: DMC - changed 347 to 814 & used Kreinik #4 braid for snowflakes
From 2008 JCS ornament edition
Stitched as part of the
HoE blog Christmas ornament exchange

4 readers had something to say:

Unknown said...

Very nice Alison. You are on a roll

cathymk said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, I commented here on your blog when I received the ornament so that you would know immediately how much I love it and appreciate your stitching it for me. I apologize for the delay in getting the photo up (I've always posted photos of every exchange) unfortunately I upgraded my photoshop and must have done something that my computer did not like in the process and nothing was working. It's all fixed now and I was able to upload a photo.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Alison. Great use of the whimsy frame too!