Saturday, December 27, 2008

Look what I found!

I just wandered into my lounge room & found this.

She had obviously got the ornament off the tree and when I walked in, she stopped whatever she was doing & just sat there with her back leg in the air like that for about 5 minutes! LOL
Anyway, hope you all had a great Christmas!

9 readers had something to say:

Laura said...

This is so funny!!!!!!!!!!! Very cat typical! Thanks for getting your camera out.

Melissa said...

LOL! That's hilarious. It reminds me of the pics on LOLCats. :-) I hope you and your family had a very happy Christmas. :-)

Jane said...

Talk about caught in the act! Looks like the ornament survived. Amazing she stayed there long enough for you to take the picture. :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely kitty - I love the color and sleekness of her caught, even if she was caught in the act!

Unknown said...

oh my, they will do anything for attention! Great photo Alison.

Amanda said...

LOL Great pic Alison!! Looks like Pickle has good taste in ornies too!

Janine said...

And did she say but I just loooooooove your hand stitched christmas ornaments Mum!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Hilarious! Caught red-handed!
What a beeeuutiful cat! Enjoy her!

Cari said...

BUSTED!! Cats are so funny -- I love them. Happy Holidays!!