Friday, February 27, 2009

One down....two to go

I finished the first of my three SB shop exclusives. Yay! Nothing like a quick finish to boost one's confidence. Mind you, this one should've been quicker. I've been sucked into the void of DD's Nintendo DS. She bought another one while we were o/seas and so the old one is just sitting around waiting to waste fill my time.
Anyway, here's a pic of the first finish with its Jill Rensel mat. I love it!
A Winter's Sheep (shop exclusive)
Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Lambswool linen
Threads: AVAS

9 readers had something to say:

Margaret said...

It's adorable! I love the mat of course! Congrats on getting one of the SB exclusives done!

Nina said...

Yes, it is adorable and sooooo cute sheep!!
I love SB designs :))

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Amanda said...

Too cute! Love the little pink hat!

Jane said...

Great finish, Alison. It's a little cutie!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Sooo cute, Alison ! I love the mat, too

Sally said...

Very cute finish Alison! The mat is gorgeous.

Nicole said...

It's adorable Alison! I just love this little sheepie! )

Unknown said...

Oh it's a cutie too and I must stitch my one up.