Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another finish

This is the 4th & last of the shop exclusives that I have. Well, actually...I still have the 2008 fob to finish off but I don't count that as a proper shop exclusive. This one was stitched in an hour and a half, not counting coffee and toilet breaks LOL.

Merry Day
Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Natural linen
Threads: AVAS
Started & finished: 22nd March 2009

11 readers had something to say:

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Congrats on the finish Alison!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute, Alison. Congratulations on such a quick finish!

Jane said...

What a quick finish! Very cute.

Margaret said...

It's so cute! I love all your SB finishes -- it's so fun to see them all!

Cathy Lloyd said...

It's a merry day for Merry Day! Yay!

Cari said...

You go girl!!! Love it. Merry Day to you!!

Anna Zont said...

He is so sweet!! : ))

Unknown said...

Ren't you on a roll there Alison, great finishes.

Anonymous said...

Another cute finish - you're on a roll!!! :D

Anonymous said...

How cute! Congrats on another finish. Talk about a speedy needle, lol

Sally said...

Another cute finish Alison:)