Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boo!

This was the travel project I took to Melbourne. I started it on the plane and made a little mistake....I centred the design as you do but didn't realise that this one was supposed to be started 2" up from the bottom edge. Oops! So mine is a little high and I had to fudge the ribbon rows but it came out OK. A very quick stitch...I did a bit in Melbourne & the rest on the plane home. Just had to do the back-stitch, beads and hem stitching when I got back.


Halloween Treat Bag
Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 28ct Desert Sand linen
Threads: DMC
Started: 12th March 2009
Finished: 28th March 2009

8 readers had something to say:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Cute Alison! What's next?

Margaret said...

I like it!!! Very nice! I need to learn hem stitching.....

Jane said...

You've added your own unique touch to it, Alison. It looks fine, so no need to worry. Enjoy your little treat bag. :)

Sue said...

Alison, it looks lovely and it is an individual piece!

Ranae said...

Super cute, love it

Amanda said...

Very cute Alison! you are on a roll with all these finishes!

Nicole said...

Adorable finish Alison!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your fudging worked perfectly - your Boo bag is great! :D