Wow...I had this post all typed up and ready to go and then I lost it. Bummer. So let's try again!
I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since I last blogged. But since I've had nothing to show, that's really no surprise. I've been a bit slack in the stitching department plus I went to Melbourne last week for 4 days shopping. But anyway, here is Mistress Mary all done. Please excuse the wonky photo. I just put the mat over the top of the stitching & only noticed how wonky it was when I went to edit it.
Mistress Mary (shop exclusive)
Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Antique Ivory
Threads: AVAS, Silk Mori & Silk 'n' Colors
Started: 2nd March 2009
Finished: 20th March 2009
I have also found the other shop exclusive that I knew I had somewhere. It's Merry Day. I've decided I will stitch it up too plus I have a couple of other small pieces to finish up (2008 SB fob & Halloween Treat Bag) so once they are all stitched and finished, I will get back to the Mantelpiece thingie.


9 readers had something to say:
Curious minds want to know where you went shopping in Melbourne, and what did you buy?
Susan, if you go & look at my sewing blog http://nosilasews.blogspot.com you'll find pics of what I bought. It was mostly fabric for sewing but I also got a pair of shoes. :)
Nice finish Alison! I feel my SB's calling out to me again.
Wonderful SB finish, Alison!
Love Mistress Mary! Enjoy stitching other things and taking a break from the mantlepiece!
How far is Melbourne? Yeah and I want to know what you bought too!
Lovely finish Alison:)
Very nice finish! Beautiful designe!
I love Mistress Mary!! Good job friend!!
Gorgeous Alison!
Post a Comment