Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been tagged

Thanks a lot Tannia LOL. Now I have to reveal hidden info about myself LOL.



1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves


2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules

3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



OK...so here goes:


1. I love coffee! I love flavours in coffee even more!



2. My music collection consists almost entirely of Neil Finn, Crowded House & Split Enz (that's so sad isn't it?).



3. I'm quite into scrapbooking at the moment. Especially my USA 2004 trip photos. Hmm..maybe I should start a blog just for that?



4. I am an obsessive-compulsive trip planner. When it comes to planning, I need to know exactly where we're going & where we're staying!



5. I don't do much housework. Anyone who has been to my house can tell. But I *do* clean the bathroom & kitchen!



6. I love staying at home! No job, no prospects, I don't care.



7. I really really want a new Peugot 307 turbo diesel 2 litre. :)






8. I stalk the postman. :)



I won't tag anyone in particular. If you want to participate, go ahead.

6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

1. 5. 6. That's me. And I quite understand your other guilty secrets :o)

Anonymous said...

the car is gorgeous but isn't it expensive?

Anonymous said...

I have this exact car!!! Colour and all

Anonymous said...

You'll have to come and have a drive next time you're in Ballarat!:) I got my interior changed to dark grey leather, too (drool, drool)

Anonymous said...

I hate you! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself.

Also a huge thanks for your support through my cancer scare!